When might you need your home locks re-keyed?
There are many cases when you should consider re-keying locks. Some examples of such situations include, but are not limited to:
- If you’re moving into a new home
- If you’ve lost your existing keys
- When changing a maid, nanny, or other in home service professional
- When a roommate is moving out
- After a breakup or when getting divorced
- When your lock sticks, jams, or otherwise does not work
- and many many other scenarios…
Having your locks re-keyed is a much more cost affective solution, versus replacing
the entire lock.
123 Lock and Key can re-key any type of lock cylinder from the very basic hardware store locks to high security locks. We can also rekey sliding glass door locks, garage door locks and many others.
We provide brand new keys, as many as you want, on the spot at your location. We carry hundreds of different residential keys in our mobile locksmith vans and the latest computerized key machines so that we can cut your keys fast and can guarantee them to work.
When you need an ethical, dependable and friendly locksmith, don’t think twice – give us a call! We are sure we can help!